Sunday, September 25, 2011

Forget-me-not

Last night I had the opportunity to watch the General Relief society meeting with several ladies from our ward.  We met before the broadcast to visit and snack and then had a wonderful time watching the broadcast together.  Was there anyone who didn't love President Uchtdorf's talk?  I loved his message.  If you didn't hear it you can go here to listen to a few highlights or here for the whole thing.  (Or if you'd like to read it find it here.)It really was wonderful.  Last night as I listened I thought I should make a reminder for myself to put near the desk or on my mirror or taped to the fridge.


Hopefully this can serve as a reminder to me to "forget not" these five important things.  I am excited to hear more uplifting messages next weekend during General Conference!

4 comments:

  1. It was absolutely fantastic! Perfect for nearly every woman to hear I am sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great little reminder. I love that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like what you have posted here, it is a very well written and great article that gets right to the exact idea. You could use a little reworking of the blog layout though, but the design is overall very nice.
    sevgiliye hediye

    ReplyDelete