Monday, January 30, 2012

Mother of the Year?




 
Today I got a call from James' school, just minutes after I dropped him off, telling me that James had no shoes on.  How in the world did that happen?

21 comments:

  1. Awesome. Love it...how did that happen?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny...brought back memories of the all the ways I always lost my "mother of the year" award (and still do!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea how it happened... I asked James to get his shoes on and assumed he did. Once we were in the car and pulling out of the driveway he asked for milk--so I opened the garage and ran in the house. Then we pulled out to the corner and he realized he had forgotten his backpack. Again, we turned around and I ran into the house. I don't know why he didn't say anything then... or why he even got out of the car without shoes on! Because he was wearing dark socks I didn't even realize that he was shoeless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!!! that is awesome only because you are such a great mom and it can happen to anyone :) Classic :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is hilarious!!!!!!!!! i bet he won't forget his shoes again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a funny kid. I bet it didn't even phase him. Only James. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I couldn't stop laughing! I bet James thought he was getting away with something.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is hilarious (and how it happened is that you have 4 young kids that you're trying to keep track of!).

    ReplyDelete
  9. One of the best "Mother of the Year" moments I've heard! Thanks for sharing Jeanine!! You are still an amazing mom!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved this, made me laugh out loud. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Jeanine that is too funny.
    I still think you deserve mother of the year!
    all those boys, how could you not?
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH. MY. STARS. That is hilarious!! i love it! there is never a dull moment when kids are involved!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. that is awesome!! I now will anticipate a phone call about jackson when he starts school in August :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. hahahaha! So funny Jeanine!

    ReplyDelete
  15. BA HA HA HA! I LOVE it! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. HAHAHAHA! I did that with Tavin going to the airport leaving on vacation for a month.

    ReplyDelete