We also discovered this awesome tree swing. It reminded me of a swing we had when I was little living in Corona--except with this swing we never swung into the tree!
Wandering around led us to this great field. The boys had a great time rolling down (I told you they are obsessed!)
We played in the field for a while and the boys even had some races--William is a little speedster! He wanted to race me and even though he had a slight head start it was hard to keep up!
Earlier this summer we listened to The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe as well as Prince Caspian (and then watched the movies). When we saw this lampost we decided we had better follow it because this just may be the road to Narnia.
Turns out it was just a path--but it made for a beautiful walk! So many of the trees around here are covered in vines. The boys call them the "vine-y forests".
The boys are already talking about going again (I think they want another ride on the swing). Perhaps we'll have to go again soon--it did make for a peaceful Sabbath evening.

Fun! Those statues look awesome. What a great place. There was a little collage campus in Liberty that we always meant to go to but never did. Good for you guys. You're finding so many great things to do.
ReplyDeleteThose statues are hilarious. I love seeing little Alexander's legs poking out from behind them. Can't wait to see you friend!
ReplyDelete