And there was a fun playground right next to it as well!
I love end of summer clearance items at Target. I picked up this sprinkler ball for really cheap and the boys had a great time playing in the water out back.
They even learned that they could get the slide wet to make a slippery ride.
The boys have been missing the Oklahoma City zoo so we decided to check out a little wild animal park nearby. I don't know if it was worth what they charged (about as much as our zoo in Oklahoma!) but it was fun and they had some really neat animals. They had tons of babies--tiger, lion, lemur, zebra, cebu... all so cute!
They had several tigers that were lounging about. It seems that most of the time the OKC tigers would be hiding so it was fun to see them!
We have had such a fun summer. The boys were great and helpful all summer long. I was almost feeling sad that I had to send them back to school this week. I say almost because something changed in the last few days... lots of teasing and screaming and wrestling. I think it's safe to say that I am plenty ready to have the big boys in school now!

That looks like a nice splash park--and what a fun little animal park.
ReplyDeleteThat splash park looks fun. And that chair swing is crazy cool!! I love it!!
ReplyDelete