Saturday, November 2, 2013

Halloween Fun


Halloween was fun.  I was able to help with James' class in the afternoon.  The first graders rotated classrooms and did different activities in each one.  They decorated a pumpkin and drew a monster.




 They played bingo and did the limbo.  James is really awesome at the limbo.  It is so funny to watch him.



I was glad that they allowed me to bring the little boys so I could help.  And Henry and Alex were very well behaved.

Later in the afternoon/evening we ate our traditional jack-o-lantern pizza, got costumed, and then Rich headed out with the boys for an evening of trick-or-treating.  Our neighbor-friend, Reese, joined along too.




Costumes changed again and we ended up with Venom, a spy, Spiderman, and The Emperor.



Everyone was pretty happy with the loot they collected.



William spent the minutes before bedtime sorting the candy by type.  Too funny.


 It looks like Reese's came in with the most... but looks can be deciving because I took all the candy I knew no one likes and passed it out to the trick-or-treaters that came to our door.


I offered to pay the boys for their candy.  I thought they'd take me up on the offer for sure since they love money (especially William!) but they didn't buy it.  Maybe I'll ask in a few more days.  Too bad they don't know that we'll end up giving most of this away to Rich's Young Men or throwing it away!

2 comments:

  1. I love the spy costume. That is a lot of reece's! Your poor unsuspecting kids! Throw candy away? How could you? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that's fun that you have enough costumes for a random costume change.

    ReplyDelete