Thursday, January 2, 2014

Christmas Misc.

We did a few fun things this Christmas season.  We kicked it all off by attending a performance of the Nativity which we were told is the "must-see" Christmas  event in Vegas.  I agree.  It was amazing!  We will make sure we go every year!  (Thanks to the Fitz's for saving us some great seats!)

We also looked at Christmas lights and stopped by the temple to see the Nativity there.






We drank hot chocolate, played Santa's helpers, went caroling with some people from church, and watched lots of Christmas shows.  This year I even introduced the boys to one of my all time favorites: It's a Wonderful Life.  (I was really surprised that William and James sat through the whole thing!)



The boys even got a chance to chat with Santa for a little bit at the ward breakfast.





And this was just the beginning of what has been declared "the best Christmas EVER!"

No comments:

Post a Comment