We hit traffic a few times on the way home but the boys were super good. (Part of the credit goes to audio books... they love them! And if they are listening it means they aren't fighting and teasing each other!)
Monday, January 6, 2014
Daily Sunshine
We hit traffic a few times on the way home but the boys were super good. (Part of the credit goes to audio books... they love them! And if they are listening it means they aren't fighting and teasing each other!)
Labels:
daily sunshine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I've been loving all your recent posts, but I've been bad at commenting on posts lately. So glad you guys got to go to CA. Looks like it was a fun time.
ReplyDeleteGrandpa shaved his beard! He looks more like Grandpa now.
ReplyDeleteAmy, I asked him when he shaved it and it was only a few days before! I was pleasantly surprised that it was gone :)
ReplyDelete