James has always been such a sweet boy. He is so full of energy and determination. He thrives on reactions... whether it's his cousins cracking up at his jokes, making his brothers crazy with teasing, or getting a sincere compliment when he's done something good. Seven seems to be a difficult age for my boys... so we are glad we've moved onto 8! Next weekend James will be baptized and he sure is ready and excited!
What is your favorite...
color? neon green and black
food? pizza
toy? football
show? Uncle Grandpa
animal? wolf
book? Harry Potter
song? Ewok song
What do you like to do? play football
Who is your best friend? Colton
What do you want to be when you grow up? a football player
Do you have a girlfriend? NO
I am - awesome
I am afraid of - nothing
I like - football
I like to eat - hawaiian haystacks
I don't like - carrots
I know - six divided by two is three
I want to be - a basketball player
I like to watch - Ogie and the Cockroaches
My hero is- dad and mom
I cry when - I fell off a tree
Mom gets mad when - I disobey
Mom is happy when - I obey
I can't wait for - my birthday next year
Something Mom says to me - thank you
Something Dad says to me - thank you
My favorite place to go is - the beach
My Mom and Dad make me laugh by -tickling me
I know my mom loves me because - I'm her son
I know my dad loves me because - I'm his son

Happy birthday James - love Colton and Amy!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday James! Hooray to be 8 and get baptized!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday James! Great interview.
ReplyDeleteI love the new header too!
Eight is great!!! Happy Birthday.
ReplyDelete