Friday, April 10, 2015

Ladybugs


When strolling through the garden,
If you should chance to see
A ladybug out walking,
Please say "hi" for me!
For ladybugs are good bugs, 
They help the garden grow
They will bring you good luck,
So always say "hello!"


We were unsuccessful at finding ladybugs for sale at Home Depot so I went home and ordered some through Amazon.  They arrived the Monday after Spring Break.  After homework was done we all went outside to release them.  The boys had a great time letting the ladybugs crawl all over them!


















1 comment:

  1. How cool that you can order ladybugs online! Whenever I think of ladybugs, though, I think of when I discovered their nasty look-a-likes, the Asian Beetle, on my mission. My first fall on the mission those things were everywhere (especially on porches) and those buggers could bite! So glad we don't really have them out west.

    ReplyDelete