Tuesday, April 7, 2015
Spring Break: Springs Preserve
Wednesday we decided to head over to Springs Preserve. It was the perfect time to go. The weather was nice and all the flowers were in bloom.
We made it just in time to go through the chocolate exhibit and make it to the Mad Science show. The boys always love the shows they have there.
The boys earned a reward from filling up the candy jar so we splurged and went to the butterfly habitat. It was so much fun!
A few landed on William and James... which they thought was pretty cool.
We really enjoyed all the butterflies flying around us. Then we stopped for a snack in the gardens and saw some more beautiful flowers.
As we were leaving the boys found this fun mirror and we had to capture it in a photo.
Another fun activity checked off our list that has me longing for summer!
Labels:
family fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love all the flowers in bloom. The butterfly habitat looks so fun. I really enjoyed the one in Chicago when I went with Elise.
ReplyDelete