Sunday, August 23, 2015

10 months



Oh little Lydia!  How can you already be 10 months old!  This past month you have finally decided to be mobile.  I never know where I will find you if I leave the room for 10 seconds.  But instead of actual crawling or scooting on your tummy you do this little creepy crawl.  Silly, silly girl.  One day you will get those legs underneath you and really start to crawl.

You also like to scrunch your eyes up at us.  You know you are adorable when you do that.

You've tried and loved so many new foods this past month: black beans, carrots, cheddar bunnies, baby food pouches of apple with spinach or pear with spinach, and pretty much anything that we eat.  You do not, however, like anything with peas.

All of your brothers adore you and love to make you laugh.



Everywhere we go people continue to oooh and aaah at you.  When they do, you snuggle into my chest which I just love.

The time is just flying by... I wish I could slow it down just a little bit.

2 comments: