Another item on our bucket list was to do some art. We saw this fun project in the Friend magazine and decided to give it a try. Once we got past the bad attitudes I think everyone had a fun time! Even Lydia wanted to join in.
The boys loved picking out their own colors and painting.
Peeling off the tape was so much fun!
And now we have some nice "modern art" hanging on our wall.
I love how they turned out. I saw this idea on Pinterest and when a friend was moving I got some blank canvases from her with this in mind. Now I'm just waiting for a day to do it. My kids have been so busy playing happily together this summer we've done hardly anything on my activity list. I figure this would be a good one to save for the winter if we don't get around to it.
ReplyDeleteVery cool looking!
ReplyDelete