We had enough leftover cookies and popcorn that the boys decided to do another stand the next afternoon. William and James hung signs outside of our neighborhood and then met us after we set up. Since we were a little bit off the road they had Henry go wave a sign as cars drove into the neighborhood... because he's cute and no one can resist him.
We stayed out for quite a while... and it was H O T!!! But we had a few customers so it was worth it.
When we were all done we cleaned up and made some "lemonade floats" with our left over lemonade. It was delicious.
And in the end... it wasn't as much work as I thought it might be. I think we'll try again next summer!

Good for you for letting them do it. I hope they had a great time. Olivia has been wanting to do a lemonade stand for years but I just know it would be a big flop in our neighborhood.
ReplyDeleteIt's so funny that children love doing lemonade stands. I'm glad they were successful.
ReplyDelete