James has been walking for several months now but just this week he has really gotten the hang of it. He walks more than he crawls now. In fact, today he walked down the entire hallway. Here is James showing off his walking skills.
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Don't you love how excited they get. They know they're doing something huge and it delights them. What a cutie.
ReplyDeleteHe is SO CUTE! And so big!
ReplyDeleteHe is getting so big! How cute, I love when babies first learn to walk.
ReplyDeleteWhat a big boy!
ReplyDeleteYou now officially have a toddler! What a big guy. He looks so proud of himself.
ReplyDeleteThats so fun... I'm sure he loves knowing he can get around just like his older brother.
ReplyDeleteGo James! Jeanine. You need to have like 10 kids. He is so freakin adorable!
ReplyDeletehooray!
ReplyDeleteGood job James!! Jake still doesn't have is down, but he takes a few steps now and then. Yesterday at church there was an 11 month old running circles around Jake!! Yikes! But Josh didn't walk until 15 months and I'm really in no hurry.
ReplyDeleteMegan is getting fast too. It's crazy trying to keep up with her in the halls at church.
ReplyDeleteI need you to email me how to put up a video.
They all really have their own little walks. They are so cute. We have "pizza and movie night" each week and we love that time to get together and relax.
ReplyDeleteHe's a pro! Is Rich a video gamer?
ReplyDeleteCarrie... thanks... I think my kids are pretty darn cute too. I HATE the fact that I HAVE to get c-sections now but I do like the fact that it limits me from thinking I can ever have 10 kids. I don't think I could handle that.
ReplyDeleteMelissa... Jake'll catch on soon enough. James wouldn't take more than a few steps and then one day he just took off!
Katie... yes. Rich loves video games... he's just a big kid. Luckily for me he doesn't play them TOO often.
Walking is such a fun stage but also a pain in the butt. We'll be there in no time. Time just flies by way too fast.
ReplyDelete