Day 2
woke up dry
poop in pants=1
pee in pants=1
practice going to the bathroom=20
william cleaning up his mess=2
ventures out of the house=2
Day 3
woke up dry
poop in pants=1
practice=10
Day 4
woke up dry
0 accidents
1 venture out of the house (Target and Sam's with a potty break at Dad's work)
and we even had friends over
Day 5
woke up dry
0 accidents
2 ventures out of the house (Wal-mart for grocery shopping and later a "family date" to the bookstore)
Day 6
woke up wet: toally our fault. I forgot to have William go to the bathroom before bed. He is constantly drinking milk so I'm sure his bladder was nice and full to begin with. We heard him at 4:00 am come into our room. He was naked except for a pull-up. When asked why he wanted to change he said, "My spiderman pants are leaky." His pull-up was completely dry though. I later discovered a very full pull-up lying on the floor in his room. I have no idea how he managed to reach a new pull-up--they are up higher than my head!
0 accidents
2 ventures out of the house (watching Dad finish his marathon and a trip to Grandma's house)
Day 7
woke up dry
0 accidents
2 ventures out of the house (3 hours of church and a trip to Grandma's house)
Yea William!!! I think he's pretty much got it mastered now! He is even more independent and loves to get himself dressed in the morning so that he can put on his new cool underwear. He tells me, "I love underwear on me."
Monday, May 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yahoo William! (And Rich for running a marathon!)
ReplyDeleteParker couldn't hold it consistently at nights for a while. They sell "night time" pull ups that hold more. Parker wore those until recently. The deal was he had to go 2 weeks straight of waking up dry every morning before he got undies at bed.
Anyway, that is great news. I love his comment about looking good in his undies.
Sounds like he's doing good. That's great he's waking up dry.
ReplyDeleteYou go little man! & I mean "GO!" Major milestones always in need of a celebration!
ReplyDeleteThat is great news! Congrats to the both of you!!
ReplyDeleteGood for William! And hoorray to no more diapers for you!
ReplyDeleteThat is so awesome! It's amazing to me how independent little ones can get. Congrats that all is going well! We are so proud!
ReplyDelete