Thursday, October 30, 2008

I know you're jealous...


Rich took this picture today. Who ever thought we'd see gas under $2 again?
ps. Updates from our week in California coming soon!

16 comments:

  1. yea! Hello! of course we're jealous!!!! Gas is like $2.70ish around here and I was happy about that! wow! Maybe we should move to Oklahoma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Smokes! We're at 2.70 here and (believe it or not) Utah drills and refines a large chunk of its own oil. So how is it so cheap out there??? Anyway, I can't complain too much. I end up spending abut $10 a week being on a motorcycle and all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah- I was waiting to take a picture of it and say we invented a time machine- awesome. We are almost there- a little over 2.00. I love rubbing it in to my family, especially my sister who is still paying 3.30 in New York.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Yeah, I've been pretty excited it's been under $3.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And I thought or 2.42 was stellar...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats awesome! we are around $2.30. and I love that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! That's great!! We're at about $2.35 here, I think. Unfortunately I have to buy premium though. It's exciting to see those prices drop.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, we're not that cheap but it's great to see the prices falling. It's .20 cheaper this week than last..an amazing drop. It is $2.55 in Mesa.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holy Moly!! I can't believe it and YES, I'm very jealous! I got gas yesterday at Vons for $2.76 and today it's $2.56 there! I should've waited! But it's coming down... yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Our gas was only $2.17 today. We'll catch up with you before we know it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I thought ours was good in Cali at $2.49. I AM JEALOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How funny! We are on the same wave lengths!

    ReplyDelete