Yesterday we went to the zoo with some friends in the ward. It was such a nice day and so many of the animals were out. Toward the end the boys got a little exhausted--and ornery--but we had a good time overall.
At one point all of the kids wanted to get on this little merry-go-round. This isn't the best picture... but it's the only one where you can see James!
And here is William with his buddy, Stoddard. They have a good time together.

How fun! I love your morning glories...they are so brilliant and beautiful. We have some at home in Norco...so fun to see blossom. What a good mommy you are! Your boys are getting so big...crazyness. Have a great conference weekend!
ReplyDeleteJAmes IS big. I love taking kids to the zoo.
ReplyDeleteYeah for zoos!
ReplyDeleteYour boys are so handsome. We can't wait to see you!
ReplyDeleteFun for ya'll! I do think James is getting big. They just grow up too fast.
ReplyDeletetoo cute the mini merri go round looks like it was a big hit.
ReplyDelete