... take me to the Omniplex. Or as William calls it, "The Science Place." Saturday we had the chance to go to the State Fair or the Omniplex. I'm not a huge fan of the fair. It's dirty, expensive, and well, dirty. We've never been to the Omniplex. Since William is a huge fan of Sid the Science Kid we thought he'd be in heaven. We were right.
He "drove" a tractor...
And now when we see them on the road (which is often... we live in the wide open spaces) he tells me, "I drove one of those at the science place!"
They sat in teeth,
pretended to be an astronaut, 
met a buffalo,
and watched a show with lots of explosions.
One of the coolest things was a giant tree house! Seriously this thing was 2 stories high! The boys and I went down the slide--which has got to be one of the longest twisty slides I've ever seen!
We also had fun on the teeter totter next to the tree house.
Thanks Grandpa Crane for treating us to such a fun day!

Wow, that looks like so much fun. That's great that William got to ride the tractor.
ReplyDeleteYour boys are all boy. Seems like fun!
ReplyDeleteWow! That looks like a lot of fun! Especially the tree house with a two story slide! Sweet!
ReplyDeleteOkay, sometimes I look at the things you guys go do and I wonder how small this place you live really is!!! So much cool stuff to see and do! That place looks like fun!
ReplyDeleteWe went there once and the kids loved it, especially the tree house. You could nearly spend a whole day there!
ReplyDeleteWe need to head up for that sometime. It looks fun.
ReplyDeleteCarrie... this was not in Piedmont. Most of the time to do anything we have to go out to OKC.
ReplyDeleteYour boys are sooo cute! So in answer to your question.....it was Russell Geisner (not sure if I spelt his last name right). I don't know if you remember him, he had just graduated the year before. Anyway, we only went out on a few dates and then I decided I didn't like him anymore, but for some reason I thought it was easier not to tell HIM!
ReplyDeletesuper fun! Lucy's a big fan of Sid too...see, our kis are bound to be a perfect match! =)
ReplyDeleteThat looks like it was a ton of fun...and the teeter-totter looks like a blast!
ReplyDeleteThat looks great! And I'm so glad you didn't go to the fair. We have to make it to the Omniplex someday, we went when Josh was 3 but he wasn't quite ready for it. He loves Sid the Science kid by the way! Thanks for letting us know.
ReplyDeleteThat place seems so cool. Tavin would love a place like that, esp. the tractors. Your boys are getting so big and I've never even met them. : (
ReplyDeleteI have a pass that gets 2 adults and SIX kids in for free!!! We should get our boys together sometime. They're so close in age, I bet they'd have a great time.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great place! Looks like a perfect place for your boys.
ReplyDeleteWow, I can't believe how big your morning glories are. How pretty!
ReplyDeleteMuseums are the best! They have become so kid friendly, then you never want to leave!
ReplyDelete