On more than one occasion I have told the blogging world how sweet my boys are to one another. They aren't always that way. Sometimes William doesn't want James to mess up his creations--whether it be a jungle with his animals, a tower of pillows and blankets, or cars lined up in a row. Or James just wants to tease--which makes William irate and James giggly.
But mostly they are giving hugs. And James is always making sure that William has his sippy cup before sitting down with his own. Just this morning I saw James tentatively reach across the coffee table to a toy that, just moments before, William had been playing with. Usually he'd try to pawn off a less desirable toy on his younger brother. But today William looked up and in the sweetest voice said, "Yeah, James. You can play with that." It's moments like those that make me love staying home with my boys.

I just love it when siblings treat each other like friends. (Do you remember me always telling you girls that you should be each others best friends?) I can hardly wait to see your boys next month.
ReplyDeleteSo sweet.
ReplyDeleteWOW!! that is a great story. I just hope that when we have more than one ours will play like that!
ReplyDeleteI used to want to have a lot of girls, but I think I've switched. There's just nothing cuter than sweet little boys (plus, there's typically less emotional drama!).
ReplyDeleteAWWW! I am getting a few (very few) of those moments with mine and I am so happy! I love when they're sweet to each other. your little guys are darling. I wish I could meet them in person. maybe next time we're in OK =)
ReplyDeleteWhat a good friend William is. That's so cute that James makes sure William has his cup.
ReplyDeleteI Love those moments too! How sweet!
ReplyDeleteVery sweet! I can't wait for those moments!
ReplyDelete