Sunday, September 14, 2008

In the spring William and I planted flower seeds. As the summer ends and we head into fall this is what I see as I leave the house.

10 comments:

  1. What pretty blue flowers. Jeff was looking at your blog and I could see that you made a new post but from over on the couch those flowers looked like balloons to me. I couldn't figure out why Jeff kept calling them flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how beautiful! Don't you just love it when things you plant actually grow? I'll have to try flowers next year...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! What a cool thing to see. Gotta love reminders of fun we have with our kids!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooo...i LOVE them Jeanine!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unfortunatly I planted a LOT of flowers. These are the only ones that really made a showing though. I might forgo the seeds next year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are the flowers I'd imagine outside your house! I love them!

    ReplyDelete