Thursday, September 11, 2008

This...


... is a very common scene at our house. Aren't they just sweet?!

14 comments:

  1. how cute! I am wondering what jacksons reaction will be to a new one in the house... NOT that we are pregnant

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute! They are so sweet at this age, I love it. Mine love to give hugs too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That really is so sweet. You will have to save that picture and show it to them one day when they are fighting! =) Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously that is so sweet. I hope Tavin and Kirra will someday be like that. Tavin loves to give Kirra kisses as long as he's in my arms and she's not. I was holding her the other day and he leaned in to give her a kiss...so I thought...and spit out his chewed up grape on her head.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is adorable!! It's wonderful that they love eachother.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What cute boys--and I love the new quotes. Well, I'm not sure whether they're new or not, but I just noticed them today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are my babies!!!!!!! (That is what I said to Rachelle when I saw the picture.) Seriously, it made my heart do pitter patters. I can't wait to see them again. (Rachelle said I should write "clap, clap" because I was clapping.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok, so now I'm really embarrassed for mom. Sorry about all of her parentheses..it wasn't MY idea! Oh, and you're boys are like THE cutest things I have ever seen...I just LOVE 'EM!!! YAY for October:)

    P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY-sept 12th!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. As I am in the very beginning stages of raising "siblings" (and sometimes wonder what in the world I'm doing) - this makes me so so happy.

    ReplyDelete