William is feeling very festive lately. Whenever we pass Halloween decorations he exclaims "It's Halloween already, Mom!" The other day, after flipping through the newest Family Fun magazine, he requested that we have "pumpkin pancakes" for dinner.
YUM!

How CUTE!! The pacakes and William! And I love the pic of you and him on your birthday!! Too cute!
ReplyDeleteThat's one that I haven't tried. I've done plenty of green pancakes for St. Patrick's day though. Fun!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness you're such a fun, creative mommy!
ReplyDeleteSo stealing that idea! Very cool!!
ReplyDeleteCute pancakes. I must have somehow missed those when going through the magazine.
ReplyDeleteYou are seriously the coolest mom! You are always doing fun things with your kids! I want to be like you!
ReplyDeleteAmy, they weren't in the magazine... but after William saw all the halloween/fall things in there he came up with the pancake idea on his own.
ReplyDeleteYou are so fun with things like this. I need to take notes.
ReplyDeleteThat is a great idea! How very cute! We are excited about fall too! It's so much for to share that with your children once they understand.
ReplyDeletePlease tell me that the pumpkin pancakes were regular pancakes shaped and colored like pumpkins, and not pancakes that contain pumpkin as the primary ingredient. (I just threw up in my mouth thinking about that.)
ReplyDeleteSuper cute- thanks for the idea! I was thinking like Amy- I don't remember seeing that! I love that magazine! You should submit it along with your cute pictures.
ReplyDeleteYes Ron... they were just colored and shaped like pumpkins... there was not a drop of pumpkin in them. Although... it could be good?
ReplyDeleteSuper cute. Yay for fall!
ReplyDeleteVery cute! We are big fans of the Family Fun magazine, my son will spend hours looking through it.
ReplyDeleteFall is here, and you know how to celebrate life! Looks like William has his momma's creativity in him! Yummy!
ReplyDeletepumpkin pancakes are my favorite! You made them look all cute too!
ReplyDeleteCute! You are so creative. I am also stealing this idea. ;)
ReplyDeleteCute! I have a little one who is a huge fan of pancakes anytime, as well.
ReplyDelete