Monday, December 8, 2008

secret hideout

Recently, my boys have found a new hiding spot. Everyday they take out the toy baskets, sit their little selves down, and shut the cupboard door as far as they can. Although it's nice and spacious for James, I think it's getting a bit cramped for William. He doesn't seem to mind though. They are so easily entertained!




9 comments:

  1. My kids do that in the kitchen and it drives me bonkers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're something so special about a tiny secret little hiding place. Remember our little cubby under the stairs in Texas? . . . oh, and the laundry cupboards too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so fun to think they have something over on mom, even if for a little while! Better than my cousins who used to climb in the dirty clothes hamper, and cover themselves with the dirty clothes...yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. did you seriously just win ANOTHER giveaway on Molly's Favorite Things? I have NEVER won one of those. Can you pass your lucky streak my way?

    Molly is a friend of Jessica's from DC AND a cousin of one of my friends out here. Small world huh? I think it's so funny when things like that happen. There is a girl, Melissa with an M&M picture, that comments on yours who also comments on another blog I read...Kim, one of my Ohio friends SIL. And some of the commenters on Heidi's blog show up on one of my Ohio friends blog, too. People can be linked in much less than 6 degrees...especially in the church (and in the blogosphere). That was a tangent out of nowhere.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katie... I DID win another thing from Molly. It's my third time. I am seriously on a hot streak this year. Some of it rubbed off on Rich at his Christmas party too 'cause he came out pretty happy :) Oh. And Melissa is a friend from out here in OK... she is married to one of Rich's highschool friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh... and Amy I LOVED our little cubby under the stairs. I wish we had a picture of us under there. And the laundry cupboards were great for Rachelle :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh, our kids would have such fun playing together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is funny Katie that you recognize me from Kim's blog! She was my roomate at BYU- it is a small world- at least when we are linked through the church or BYU.

    And Jeanine- that is so cute of your boys- what a great hiding place! I'm glad they have so much fun.

    ReplyDelete