Friday, December 5, 2008

William was sad so James went to comfort him. I'm the luckiest mom to have such sweet boys.

10 comments:

  1. Wow! I can hardly keep up with all your posts.

    Very sweet boys.

    I love William's new quote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And can we mention how awesome James' hat is?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a cute blog, Jeanine. Your boys are so cute. I can't wait to find out what #3 will be!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how sweet. I just love your boy's thoughtfulness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that is so cute- I love boys too. Jake will pat you on the back (or knee or head or wherever) if you cough. There was even a guy who was coughing across from us at church and he reached his arm out and gave him an "air" pat. I love these sensitive kiddos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is the sweetest thing I've ever seen. James looks OLD in that picture. William is right...James is plenty old enough to have a new baby around.

    ReplyDelete