Friday, October 9, 2009

daily sunshine

I just can't get enough of this boy! He loves to be on his tummy. He moves himself all over his crib--he'll be crawling before we know it!

10 comments:

  1. You're on a blogging roll!!! keep it up. He really is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the most handsome babies. I love those cloth blocks! Where did you get them??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie! I love how much you love your boys! You are a great mom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh how cute! I miss little babies~why do they have to grow up?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you asked... my wonderfully talented sister made those cloth blocks for me. I love them! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I could just hug him. He is soooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a cute boy! I love those toys. SUPER CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is my daily sunshine too! I swear I look at this picture about every day!! TOO CUTE!

    (and so are your book shelves - I don't think I ever commented that I think they turned out so great!)

    ReplyDelete