A few weeks ago a woman in our stake gave me this bookshelf:
It matched perfectly with our computer desk--which is why she gave it to us. I was having a hard time trying to figure out where I was going to put it. After some thought I decided to put it in my kitchen area. I figured it would help clear up some counter space and might be a little fun. I also decided that I wanted to paint it. I'm still waiting on some baskets I ordered to use for it... but here it is now:
I love it!

Very cute. You did a good job on it.
ReplyDeleteFixing up furniture is all the rage these days I see. Fun color choice. Nice work.
ReplyDeletetoo cute! How fun...I feel like my projects just keep piling up....show me a picture when you get the baskets in. Hooray for cute shelves
ReplyDeleteway to go!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun project! I'm always impressed by people who do fix-it-up projects.
ReplyDeleteYeah! You did it. It looks great. How fun.
ReplyDeleteI love it. Show us again when you get the baskets.
ReplyDelete