Here is the moment you've long been waiting for: THE watch.
At the company Rich works for they celebrate your 5 year anniversary by giving you a travel voucher and a gold watch. Rich was due to get his watch several months ago but finally got it this week! He was pretty happy about it. Congrats Rich! You earned it!
Sunday, May 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

How awesome is that? Its nice to have a job with perks, although I would totally sell it and make some dough! I am obviously not sentimental at all:)
ReplyDeleteVery nice gold watch. I am just catching up on your blog...
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary!! AND Happy 1st bday to Alexander!! They sure do change so much that first year. And it goes by so fast. He's such a cutie pie.
Yippee! That's so exciting! So, does Rich like it? Is he going to wear it all the time? Thanks for posting about it! Love you sister!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Rich. That is exciting and nice to have such a great gift as a thank you for your good work.
ReplyDeleteThanks Jeanine we are excited, I'm due Sept 30th.
ReplyDelete