Monday, May 24, 2010

William & Hobbes?

William has recently caught the drawing bug.  He is always wanting more paper to draw on.  A few weeks ago he brought home a picture he had drawn of Calvin and Hobbes.  I was then informed that he would be making a book of Calvin and Hobbes.  He set to work and over the next few days drew several pages.  We put them into page protectors and into a binder to make his book.  Here are a few of my favorites:


 This is the first picture William brought home from school: Calvin, Hobbes, and a snow goon.

Calvin and Hobbes (with a red scarf around his neck)
Snow Goons

It is so fun to see what he comes up with.  He would much rather be given a blank notebook to draw in than a coloring book.  I think he'd draw all afternoon if I let him (and it will be great for our trip this summer!)

5 comments:

  1. What a very creative little boy. He has a great imagination and is a good artist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is exactly like my boys. We go through reams of paper like nothing...they make books daily. And coloring books last for YEARS.

    He does a really good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures William! You are a good artist and have very nice writing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing art through a childs mind. Such an imagination,and a cute kid!

    ReplyDelete