Wednesday, June 2, 2010

madness in may

May always seems to be a busy month at our house.  Toward the beginning of the month I was able to go with William on his class field trip to the zoo.  Since so many parents came I only had to watch William and his friend, Wyatt.  It was perfect... and we had a lot of fun.  Occasionally we'd run into some other friends as well... these boys all get along so perfect.  It's too bad that they won't all be at the same school next year!


Later in the month we took the boys to the 'Touch-a-Truck' event.  We were prepared for all the noise this year and the boys had a much more enjoyable time than last year.  The noise didn't even seem to bother Alexander.  And I think Rich's favorite part is the free chocolate milk from the Borden truck!



This month also brought our favorite town event: Brisket at the Barn.  Always good food.  Always fun people.  Always fun entertainment.




William is out of school now and we are enjoying the summer so far.  We have lots planned for these next few weeks until our vacation!

9 comments:

  1. may is always busy! and it's only the beginning of the madness...good times. What is your vacation?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are going up to Alaska to visit my family! Should be lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Touch a truck? Luke would be in heaven! I am glad you guys are done with your business. I think your boys are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. TOUCH A TRUCK! they should have that everywhere! a boys dream come true!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously, touch a truck is a blast. They get to sit inside, honk the horns, and some even give the kids free stuff. There are milk trucks, police cars, firetrucks, mail trucks, fedex, pepsi, army hummers, etc. Plus, the whole event is free!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute little friends! Still wish my kids were there playing with yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's hard to believe that a year ago I was with you at Brisket at the Barn. That was so fun. I'm glad we discovered it as we drove by that day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's hard to believe that a year ago I was with you at Brisket at the Barn. That was so fun. I'm glad we discovered it as we drove by that day.

    ReplyDelete