Well, just because I bragged last week that James was done with the blankie...
That's right. He found it! After weeks of it being lost James suddenly remembered that he had stuffed it to the very back behind his bed. Drat.
Sunday, September 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

double drat
ReplyDeleteOh, that is so funny. Maybe it will have to get lost again . . .
ReplyDeleteDo'h!! I really thought that it had been "lost" as in you took it away and said it was lost. I hope it is at least better than those strings- man that would have driven me crazy. I go crazy enough with Jacob's two Spider Man cups that we are down to, if we can't find them, he refuses to drink out of anything else.
ReplyDelete...who knows, maybe he'll "lose" it again! ;) It's happened around here a time or two! LOL!
ReplyDeleteOh he's so cute though.
ReplyDeleteMy Mom says that I dragged my blankie and it's strings around til I was about 13 or so!