We will take a brief break from our snow day posts (since we actually didn't have a few days this week that were snow days... hurray!).
Last night Rich took William and James to a Thunder game.
Alexander was so sad that they were leaving without him. When I saw that he was getting ready to throw up (it's his favorite trick... cry and cry then start coughing til you throw up... if you don't get what you want) I asked him if he'd like a bath. He immediately liked that idea (thank goodness!) so we headed down the hallway.
Alexander was so sad that they were leaving without him. When I saw that he was getting ready to throw up (it's his favorite trick... cry and cry then start coughing til you throw up... if you don't get what you want) I asked him if he'd like a bath. He immediately liked that idea (thank goodness!) so we headed down the hallway.
He lined up all the little superheroes on the edge of the tub just like his brothers do. I thought it was cute so I ran to get the camera but by the time I got back he'd knocked them all down. He wouldn't set them up again but he sure wanted his picture taken. He would give me a really cheesy smile and then point at the camera. That was my cue to take another picture of him. He was cracking me up. Here are the results from our little model.
Isn't he just the cutest little guy ever?


He is super cute! Don't you love this age? Azaleia was my little model the other day...and kept on posing for another picture. How fun!
ReplyDeleteWow- what a stud!! He is SO stinking cute!
ReplyDeleteLove your little blondie. What a cutie!
ReplyDeleteThat's so funny. It looks like he has his Aunt Rachelle's genes.
ReplyDeleteI just want to hug and kiss him!
ReplyDeletehe is so cute and that smile is so precious!! i just want him to "cheese it" all day long!
ReplyDeletelove the last one. he's super cute.
ReplyDelete