When Alex woke up from his nap the boys all headed outside with Rich (while he shoveled the driveway). Alexander didn't play in the snow yesterday and he was super excited.
I even ventured outside for a bit... but it was frigid! The boys had a blast... especially throwing chunks of snow at Rich! William again lasted the longest and said he had a great snowball fight with Rich.
William with a giant snowball to throw at Rich
James with his snow castle
Alexander really wanted to wear this bike helmet
The funniest part of the day was when James humored us with some physical comedy. He just loves to make people laugh! Enjoy!
We just had to get out of the house so we took the boys to McDonald's for dinner tonight. They had a blast running around... Another snow day tomorrow!


Good luck surviving! We are freezing here, but that's not saying much :)
ReplyDeleteWhat fun! I love the snow castle. I'll have to have Jacob try it. I was trying to see what kind of shovel Rich was using to shovel the driveway. Dad got some snow shovels that you push the snow. It works well, is fast, and pretty easy. But, since you don't get snow that often, I don't know if they sell those where you are.
ReplyDeleteThat first picture of Alexander is adorable! What a sweetheart he seems to be. And I love that he's wearing the helmet. Ha!
ReplyDeleteOh, I love all your snowy fun!! I can't show Lucy these posts...she'd probably ask to be adopted out =)
ReplyDelete