After a showing on Sunday afternoon we got some news from our realtor that the people really liked our house... but it was nothing official. And we've heard that our house was "a favorite" before. So I really tried to not get my hopes up. But Monday morning we got an offer!
The craziest part is that we have to be out of the house 3 weeks from today! Aaggh! It will be great because we'll be moved into the new house a month before the baby comes (June 28th is the big day) and we'll have some time to get settled. But it's going to be an insane month!

congrats!!! cant wait to see the new place~
ReplyDeleteHooray!! I'm glad we got to spend time in your house before you move. So you already have a house to move in to? Good luck with everything!
ReplyDeleteI'm so so glad it sold. I'm super stressed about your move though. What's wrong with me? Ahhhhhh. It's just so soon...and only a month before your baby comes. Why don't you just let me do all the stressing and you can do all the work. Ah. That's better.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see your new house. I'm super excited. A brand new, sparking clean home. How nice.
Elise... we'll move into the house that we originally put an offer on.
ReplyDeleteAmy... you are too funny! I feel less stressed now then I did before! It's going to be crazy but at least I know what I need to do--PACK! Before it was just a waiting game... do I pack? do I rearrange and just make do here? etc. At least I have something to do now!
Let people help you! I'm sure friends and church members would be willing to help. I'm excited to see your new home.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
ReplyDeleteHooray!
ReplyDeleteMom... lots of people have already offered to help, watch the boys, and donated boxes (and tape)!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! That's big news!
ReplyDeleteThat is great! Congratulations! And good luck with the move and everything!!!
ReplyDelete