We talked about the circus this week at storytime. James just loved his clown hat that he made.
I have so much to post and so very little time. We move next week! Maybe I'll find a few minutes here and there for a break from packing... but maybe not. We shall see.
Sunday, May 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Is that a Phineas shirt I see?
ReplyDeleteYes it is! It's a hand-me-down from BenSam and James loves it!
ReplyDeleteNo. You're supposed to say, "Yes. Yes it is."
ReplyDeleteI'm glad Jacob introduced you to Phineas and Ferb.
ReplyDeleteI wish I were there to help you pack. Let people help you and even ASK for help. I'm thinking and praying for you.
Wow! I can't believe that is James. He looks so grown up. Congrats on the house sell and good luck with the move. That happened to fast. (It must have been the new pillows.)
ReplyDeletePhineas and Ferb is hilarious. It was Michael that introduced it to us.
Holy cow! Next week, really? Good luck with the move. Hopefully you have lots of help.
ReplyDelete