Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Introducing...



Henry Jacob Crane

12:39 pm
6 lbs 5 oz
19 inches

more details to come...

26 comments:

  1. He's adorable Jeanine! Congratulations!!! I have the cutest nephews ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!!!! Congratulations you guys, he is adorable!!!! And I LOVE the name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful News! Congratulations! Great name!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful baby! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww! I have to agree with Rachelle, he is adorable and I have the cutest grand-nephews ever! (is that what they're called? :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a cutie pie. I think he looks like James. What did Jacob say about Henry's name?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!! You know, I was thinking the other day that you'd probably name this baby Henry simply because it fit with all of your other boy's names. And, well, here he is. Good job! Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE the name Henry. Conrats on another perfect baby boy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cutie! He does look a lot like James.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations you two. Very cute! He definitely looks like he belongs in your family =).

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats! Hope everything went well!

    ReplyDelete
  12. congratulations so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  13. YAY!! I love the name! I have a nephew named Henry. You both look great too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. so cute!! I feel pretty special that I put Henry as a name suggestion on one of your previous posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hooray! Love to all the Cranes!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations Jeanine!! He is so adorable!! I love the name! I'm so happy for you and your four boys!! Yipee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yay!! Congratulations! I'm glad you were able to move before he arrived!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sooooo cute! WE have Henry too! It is a perfect name for your little man to fit in with his brothers! You did good momma!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yay! Yay! Yay! He is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations Jeanine!!!!
    Love his name. I think it sounds like an author's name. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations!!! He looks great! Hope that you guys are doing well and that you have a quick recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Yaaaaay congratulations! Everyone looks so great and I also love his name!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congratulations! I love the name.

    ReplyDelete
  24. so cute!! congratulations!! we went to CA & I've been wondering how everything went. So glad to see you all looking so well. I hope you're getting some rest & some help. He's darling... so happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congratulations! So glad for you. I love, love, love his name. : )

    ReplyDelete