Thursday, June 9, 2011

National Donut Day

June 3rd was National Donut Day so we made a trip over to Krispy Kreme for a free donut.  The boys were in heaven!




We'll have to remember this again for next year.

4 comments:

  1. We went and got donuts too. Thanks for letting us know. Olivia and Ethan were super excited. I wish we had a Krispy Kreams and I wish we could eat fresh donuts--how I miss them. We have to eat the packaged peanut free kind from the store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were going to go, but we went to a movie with Royce's family, and by the time it was over we were tired and just went home. Now I want a donut.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really wanted to get a krispy Kream but I had eaten two donuts earlier that day that my teacher brought for me. I'll definitely do it next year though. :) Glad you got to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I knew about a free donut from Krispy Kreme... YUM!!

    ReplyDelete