Last Sunday our sweet baby Henry received a name and a blessing from his dad. Henry wore the same little suit that this brother's wore. I always love baby blessings... especially when they are for my own babies!
In other news: Rich was also released from the bishopric! We have doubled the number of kids we have since Rich last sat with us. I'm excited to have some more help during church (although I am so grateful to the wonderful young women who helped me numerous times over the last several years!) Rich is excited for his next adventure: seminary teacher! I was released from our ward Relief Society Meetings and called as second counselor in the Stake Young Women Presidency... I'm so excited to be working with the youth again!
Monday, August 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wow girl, those are some life changing events!! Smart Stake YW to snag you to bless the lives of so many young women and their leaders. You will be amazing. I know you will enjoy having your hubby sitting with you and the boys!
ReplyDeleteRussell and I were at Girl's Camp on Friday evening for Bishop's Night, and it brought back so many great memories of the times I was there in my Stake Calling, you are going to love it!
Sweet baby!
ReplyDeleteHenry look so happy and peaceful in those pictures. What a sweetie! And I was thinking the same thing--those definitely are some life changing events. Glad you'll have your hubby by your side again.
ReplyDeleteWow, what changes! I love that little baby in his suit, and your new callings sound so exciting. Good luck!
ReplyDeletewhat a handsome, happy little guy. I love the blanket he's on. Who made it?
ReplyDeleteWhoa!!! I'm so glad for you that Rich was released! And Stake YW!! That is amazing!! We had the BEST Stake young women presidency in OK. You will be amazing I just know it. My friend who is the stake primary president in our ward says stake callings are THE BEST. You will do so great. And hooray for Henry- he looks so adorable!
ReplyDeleteRich will LOVE teaching seminary. It changed my life. And you will love stake YW. Probably the most fun I've ever had in a calling.
ReplyDeleteI agree with you about Pioneer Day. I makes me sad that it is so overlooked. We didn't do ANYTHING for it...there wasn't even a song or a talk at church.
Love the little smirk on Henry's face. What a precious baby you have.
ReplyDeleteHenry is so cute with that little smile on his face. You are going to be great in your new calling. You had great Stake Young Women leaders when you were a youth, so you have great examples to follow.
ReplyDelete