My boys love having stairs! They love to see how high up they can jump from. James is, not surprisingly, the most daring. Just yesterday they were jumping onto an old crib mattress and I overheard this conversation:
James: "If you jump from this high you can be in my club."
William: "What does it feel like?"
James: "It doesn't hurt."
William: "But what does it feel like?"
Finally William jumped and declared, "That was fun!" And then they discussed James' club, where it was, etc. Too funny.
Their new favorite thing is to take the old crib mattress and slide down.
Who needs a roller coaster when you have stairs?

That is so awesome! Josh says always says our next house has to have stairs! He loved watching this video- he sure misses those boys! I've loved all the updating you've done lately- but I've been terrible at commenting- know that I have read them and have really enjoyed reading about what you guys are up too! Give that cute Henry a big hug! (and the rest of your boys too.)
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun way to spend time indoors. I love the jumping club that James came up with. He is a funny boy.
ReplyDelete