Sunday, August 21, 2011

Zoo Fun

Last Saturday--our last weekend before the start of school--we decided to take the boys to the zoo.  It was soo hot again so maybe it wasn't the best choice!  I think the boys had fun though!  It's been a while since we have gone to the children's zoo so that was our first stop.

The boys had fun climbing.





Petting the goats.



And we even visited the lorakeets this time!



But the most fun of all--we played in the water!



It seems that every time we visit the children's zoo it's just too cold to go in the water but that day was perfect!  The boys had so much fun... and it kept them nice and cool for the remainder of our stay at the zoo... maybe I should have hopped in too!

2 comments:

  1. we have a lorekeets cage too in our zoo and I have never gone inside. Maybe next time... and how nice that you have a little water they can cool off in! We love the zoo too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the pictures. I didn't get to those parts of the zoo when we went. Maybe we should have though because it was so hot the day I took your boys.

    ReplyDelete