Friday, March 23, 2012





Happy birthday to the best husband and dad in the world!  We miss you so much!
 

6 comments:

  1. Hi Jeanine!
    HOw exciting and scary about your upcoming move. I wish you luck and hope you and the kids all settle in nice and quickly.

    That is a bummer to be without your husband for a while though. That is tough. Hope he has a nice birthday.

    And thanks for letting me know about your experience with speech with your kids. I have the hardest time understanding Claire and it makes me feel so bad. But we are working on it and I do notice a difference already.

    Have a good one Jeanine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great picture! Happy Birthday Rich!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Rich. Hope you're all reunited soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I stumbled upon your blog through pinterest I was looking for some fun ideas for general confrence when I noticed that you lived in OK & your blog name was Crane Corner. I'm a Crane & I know we have family in OK. I was wondering if we might be related. My husbands uncles name is Curtis Crane.

    ReplyDelete