Oh sweet little James! What would we do without you? You are my sweetest, most cuddly boy. You are also the cause of much screaming (from Alex) because of your love of teasing. You are a ball of energy and have your own sense of style--you are always wanting to wear cowboy boots to school and are often wearing your church vest over t-shirts. This morning the two of us cuddled up in my bed for a little birthday interview. Here are your answers:
What is your favorite...
color? green
food? pizza
toy? Supermario (I told him "that's not a toy that's a video game" to which he replied, "but maybe you can have that for your toy. So... SuperMario!")
show? Sonic
animal? lion (and all the animals in the Cat Forrest at the zoo)
comic book? Spiderman
song? the Beatles
What do you like to do? play video games
Who is your best friend? Austin and Jake
What do you want to be when you grow up? a ninja
Do you have a girlfriend? No!
I am - five
I am afraid of - vampires
I like - to play video games
I like to eat - pizza
I don't like - vampires
I know - that vampires don't exist
I want to be -a ninja when I grow up
I like to watch - Phineas and Ferb
I like to go - to the zoo
My hero is- Flash
I cry when - Alex hits me
Mom gets mad when - I play with water outside {when I've asked him not to!}
Mom is happy when - I do not play with the water
What I want to be when I grow up - a police
I can't wait for - my birthday!!!
Something Mom says to me - "Do not play with the water"
Something Dad says to me - "Just a minute" (when he's on the webcam so he can show us something)
My favorite animal is - a cheetah
My favorite place to go is - the zoo
My Mom and Dad make me laugh by - tickling me
I know my mom loves me because - I do right things
I know my dad loves me because - he talks to me on the webcam


I love that he simultaneously afraid of vampires, but knows they don't exist. And that he wants to be a ninja. What a funny boy.
ReplyDeleteI just love James. How is it that he is 5? Olivia is five! I don't know why every year I'm surprised by that. And I love that he knows he's not supposed to play in the water.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday James!
Happy Birthday James! We love you!!
ReplyDelete(p.s. he needs to talk to his uncle austin about ninjas!)
Happy Birthday, James!! You remind me a lot of your mom when she was little!
ReplyDelete