Well, we've been our house for about 9 months now. For the last several months I've been meaning to take pictures of the house to share with all my friends and family spread out across the county but I wanted to get all my pictures hung up first. That's never going to happen... No, I'm not being negative--just honest. You see, in just a matter of weeks we are going to be headed out on a new adventure in North Carolina. It has been a whirlwind of a month and Rich is already out in Charlotte for a third week. So here is our wonderful house in all it's glory.... we're going to be sad to leave it!
View from entry into the living room
Living Room
Kitchen
Craft Room/Office
Master Bedroom
Master bath (is it weird to love a bathroom? Because I really really love our bathroom/closet)
Upstairs Bonus/Family/Playroom
Bedroom #1: James and Henry
Boys Bathroom
Bedroom #2: William and Alexander
And I did a quick little video so you could get a better feel for the flow of our house. You can check it out here.

so fun to see your house! Can't wait to see the new one =)! GOOD LUCK to you guys in this big transition!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like a great house! I can't believe you guys are moving already. That must be hard, but I'm sure you'll love your new home just as much!Happy moving!
ReplyDeleteI love your house and can't wait to see your new one!
ReplyDeleteIs Henry really only 15 lbs 13 oz at six months? Zachary is 15 lbs 10 oz. at four months and is only in the 50th percentile.
Looks like a beautiful home. It will be hard to leave, but so exciting to start another new adventure in a new place. I know from experience that attitude is everything when you move! Hope your move goes very smooth and that you love the South East.
ReplyDeleteholy cow! Your house is so cute!
ReplyDeleteYou have made some changes since I was there this summer. I love your yellow comforter. I'm glad Jacob and I got to visit your house before you move. I look forward to visiting your new house sometime (and Dad needs to come with me!)
ReplyDeleteCUTE house!! I love it! I have a quote in my house from Nicholas Nickleby that says "When I speak of home, I speak of the place where those I love are gathered together" I love it and it helped me when we moved away from our families. Hope it sells!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely adorable! You will have to teach me how to be so organized!! LOVE IT!! You are amazing in your moves, I pray it goes smoothly, and you adjust quickly! I know you will be missed by those who have loved you there!!
ReplyDelete