We packed a bunch of fun into our Saturday--our only full day all together. In the morning we played a few games. The little ones played some Chutes and Ladders
While the adults played a rousing game of "how-many-trivial-pursuit-questions-can-you-answer-in-a-minute?". (Although I'm sure there was a much better name for it!)
And what's the point of going to a beach house if you don't head down to the beach--right? (Lucy certainly felt that way! I think she would have spent every waking moment down there if Lori let her!) So we headed down to walk in the sand. Henry thought it was pretty awesome.
I loved these two with their little matching outfits!
Spencer, Henry and I off to explore some beach treasures.
Henry was pretty interested in all that sand!
After exploring for a while and finding lots of treasures....
.... Ryan put on a fantastic magic show.
I think this picture of Heather raising her hand is my favorite one from the magic show. I love it!
But this one could be a close second.
I think even Henry was pretty interested.
And then for the finale, Michelle and Mark did the orange trick. That one never ceases to amaze me.
And now we will take an intermission... because the second half of Saturday has much too much to show...


What's the orange trick???
ReplyDeleteYa. What's the orange trick?
ReplyDeletePs. I love your shirt. Where is it from?
ReplyDeletePss. Your friends are so cool!
I don't even know what I was so enthusiastically volunteering for, but I'm glad everyone now gets to see my creepy hyperextended elbow. :)
ReplyDeleteHow fun!!!!! im jealous!
ReplyDeleteAmy and Elise... the orange trick is where they make a dollar bill appear inside of an uncut orange. Amy, you may have seen it when Ryan did it for a talent show at Southridge?
ReplyDeleteElise, my shirt is from Shade.