Saturday, March 2, 2013
Happy birthday Dr. Seuss!
The boys celebrated Read Across America this week in honor of Dr. Seuss' birthday. They decided to dress up on Wednesday... so I threw together some super simple costumes for them. Introducing the Lorax and a Star-bellied Sneetch.
William also got to participate in the book parade at school on Friday as well. He chose to dress up as Bilbo Baggins from The Hobbit (Rich has been reading it to him). Rich found some great pieces for him at the thrift store and helped to make the costume complete.
It must have been a hit at school because he has wanted to wear it everyday since!
Labels:
let's get creative
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

What a fun week at school. Is it really warm enough to wear shorts?
ReplyDeleteNo... it's not warm enough. I made them wear pants under their shorts. I wanted them to have sweatpants but the stores aren't selling them anymore since it's almost spring :(
ReplyDelete