Hooray! James finally lost a tooth! He is nearly 7 years old and I was beginning to wonder when exactly it would happen. He's had a few loose teeth but nothing too wiggly. He
really wanted
this one to come out so he wiggled and wiggled and wiggled it. We tried before bedtime and nothing. We tried the next morning and it was still pretty stuck. I knew he really wanted it out so I tugged really hard and finally got it to come loose!
After I pulled it he said, "One more try okay?" Ha! He didn't even know it was gone! William cried and whined about his teeth being pulled but James was super tough.
He couldn't wait to get to school and show his friends the gap in his mouth!
First one? Wow! I'm sure many of the others will quickly follow. What fun it was to lose teeth and feel the the new sensation of a gap in your mouth. I never liked it when parents pulled though--lots of tears for those teeth!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting!
ReplyDelete