Friday, September 30, 2016

New House

Now that we've been in our new house for about 5 months now I figured it was time I gave a little tour.  There are still changes to make and some boxes to unpack but we are feeling mostly settled.  So here is a little look at our new home.

You walk into our odd shaped living room.




And then onto the kitchen:






Just past the kitchen is the laundry/second pantry/entrance to the garage.  And then there is a full bathroom and guest room.






And we just love our backyard.




When you go upstairs you land in the loft which serves as a tv/playroom.



There are three rooms upstairs.

James, Alex, and Henry's room:




William and Lydia's room:




The master bedroom:



So there you have it!  But, of course, it's always better to see it in person... We love having visitors (and we've got a room for you too!)

2 comments:

  1. I am still giddy that you stayed in the ward!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Pictures! I just love how all your kids have homemade quilts on their beds. You are amazing for making all of those!

    ReplyDelete