Lydia blows kisses:
One day she kept going up to the wall at the end of the downstairs hallway and kissing it. I really have no idea why!
Most of the time Lydia is really quiet... but every once in a while she just jabbers on and on! It's really cute!
The boys love when they can get her to dance. She loves to move her body around when she hears music... she can't resist!
Every day when I pull my bike up at the park to wait for the boys Lydia points to the school and informs me that the "guys are at school".
William has been teaching Lydia all sorts of animal sounds this summer. But when I heard him ask her, "Lydia, what does a fox say?" I just had to laugh at her response!
All summer long Henry walked around the house with his arms outstretched like a zombie and murmured, "brains!" Lydia is a great copy-cat and loves to tell us what a zombie says.
Lydia certainly provides us with lots of entertainment!

No comments:
Post a Comment