Sunday, October 30, 2016

Time Out for Women

I have been looking forward to going to Time Out For Women for months.  I got the opportunity to work the event which was nice since it came with free tickets!  A few weeks before the event Amy decided to fly out and attend with me!  Since I was volunteering I had to get to the venue really early.  Amy was a good sport and came with me and just hung out while she waited for me to be done with my responsibilities.



Rich was a good sport to take care of the kids while I was gone Friday night and all day Saturday.  (And it was a busy weekend... Fall Festival, a Boy Scout merit badge clinic, and a flag football game!)  There were so many good messages shared over the 2 days--and I'm so glad that Amy was there to enjoy it with me!  It was fun to have Amy here... even if it was short!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you got to spend that time together. I loved when I got to go with Nancy and Connie

    ReplyDelete