Wow Jeanine! Your hair is super cute. I can't believe how long it was. Glad you finally got around to getting it cut. (I know you just want to look like the rest of us cute Fisher girls with short hair.)
first of all I can't believe you just posted this and you already have 8 comments. Second of all...it looks so good! It's funny because that's the way I remember your hair when we were younger but some people have never seen it short. It is SO cute! I bet it will feel much nicer during the summer too!
You look fantastic!!! Seriously. IT totally changes your look. I never see such a dramatic change with one hair cut. I think it is unbelievably cute. I could go on and on and on and still not get across how much I love it. Amazing! You're a babe.
THat was so much to cut off. Were you nervous? Did you donate it? You're brave...and it paid off.
I thought about donating my hair but it all would have had to be as short as the back... so I decided against it... I just wanted it cut. I was really nervous to get it cut... which is funny because I have NEVER been nervous for a haircut... and I've had my hair short a million times. It's just been so long since I've cut it so short that I got really nervous. Thanks for all the compliments... you guys are too nice :)
I have to agree with everyone Jeanine! SO SO SUPER CUTE! And as a hairstylist I must say, whoever cut it did a great job! Cutting that much into the aline bob is not an easy cut! So stylish! Now you need to go out with your hubby to celebrate your new look.
Looks wonderful! It's almost like getting a face lift when you get a hair cut. Something about it makes you feel less mom-ish, and more universally human. I love short hair.
Man, it's rough being in this neighborhood. Two dogs! I hope it's better in North Carolina!
Animals aren't thinkful. 3-29-12
Somehow everyone that comes out of mom's tummy, that's a boy, somehow loves Dad! 1-19-12
According to James...
James has enjoyed making his own lunch (of food he wants to eat) so much that he told me, "It would actually be a punishment for you to make my lunch!" 8-26-15
(expaining to a friend after hearing me tell Henry that I wanted to eat him up) Do you know what "I want to eat you up!" means? It means I love you SO much. 5-3-12
Look! A zookeeper! (This was at church, pointing to a boy in a boyscout uniform) 4-8-12
According to Alex...
"When you look at Lydia you can't take your eyes off her because she's so beautiful... Mom, you are pretty too." 6-24-2015
mom: Alex, how did you get so funny?" Alex: "I'm not funny." mom: "you're pretty funny." Alex: "no, I'm not funny. I'm hilarious." 1-22-15
About his kindergarten teacher: "She's nice but she likes to torture me with hand sanitizer." 1-22-15
The Life of Henry
Henry has started writing "Jeff" on all of his school papers. His teacher will even call him Jeff at school. He is so silly! 1-30-17
(after eating a peach from off our tree) The crust tastes like fur! 7-17-16 (apparently I've always peeled the skin off in the past!)
I gave Henry a piece of watermelon to taste and asked him how it was. He replied, "C'est Magnifique! That means it's great!" 5-23-16
Lovely Lydia
Henry was making a mess while brushing teeth one night. Lydia was standing there and exclaimed, "Oh my gosh! You're making a mess!"
Rich was finishing dinner one night before I got home from choir. Lydia saw him open the crockpot and told him, "You're going to be in trouble! You're going to cry." (October 2017)
"Party? Treat? Soon!" January 2017 (2 years old)
Starting to stand on her own. (14 1/2 months) January 2016
I love it!!! You look darling in short hair. When did you get it cut. Where did you go?
ReplyDeleteI got it cut yesterday (saturday). A girl in our ward cuts hair so I went to her.
ReplyDeleteHOTTIE! I love it. You look great!
ReplyDeleteWow Jeanine! Your hair is super cute. I can't believe how long it was. Glad you finally got around to getting it cut. (I know you just want to look like the rest of us cute Fisher girls with short hair.)
ReplyDeleteDid you donate your hair??
ReplyDeleteThat was a bold move. I LOVE it.
ReplyDeleteIt is absolutely adorable. You look fab!
ReplyDeleteLove it, Neeners. You are beautiful!
ReplyDeletefirst of all I can't believe you just posted this and you already have 8 comments. Second of all...it looks so good! It's funny because that's the way I remember your hair when we were younger but some people have never seen it short. It is SO cute! I bet it will feel much nicer during the summer too!
ReplyDeleteIt looks so healthy now! I love it. I suits you perfectly.
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOODNESS Jeanine!!! I LOVE it! You look soo darling with short hair...just like me:)
ReplyDeleteYou look fantastic!!! Seriously. IT totally changes your look. I never see such a dramatic change with one hair cut. I think it is unbelievably cute. I could go on and on and on and still not get across how much I love it. Amazing! You're a babe.
ReplyDeleteTHat was so much to cut off. Were you nervous? Did you donate it? You're brave...and it paid off.
You look great! I love your hair short.
ReplyDeleteI thought about donating my hair but it all would have had to be as short as the back... so I decided against it... I just wanted it cut.
ReplyDeleteI was really nervous to get it cut... which is funny because I have NEVER been nervous for a haircut... and I've had my hair short a million times. It's just been so long since I've cut it so short that I got really nervous.
Thanks for all the compliments... you guys are too nice :)
I didn't realize your hair was so long! I love the short 'do, though. Very cute!
ReplyDeleteWow! Great cut! Perfect for the summer! You look fabulous!
ReplyDeleteI have to agree with everyone Jeanine! SO SO SUPER CUTE! And as a hairstylist I must say, whoever cut it did a great job! Cutting that much into the aline bob is not an easy cut! So stylish! Now you need to go out with your hubby to celebrate your new look.
ReplyDeleteYou look great with short hair! I did the same, but my poor Richie loves long hair...guess he'll just have to deal with it. =)
ReplyDeleteyour hair looks great. You have the face shape to pull it off well! I wish I could cut my hair, but it wouldn't compliment me well enough. Good job!!!
ReplyDeleteHot mama! You look so freakin fantastic!
ReplyDeleteVery cute!!
ReplyDeleteLooks wonderful! It's almost like getting a face lift when you get a hair cut. Something about it makes you feel less mom-ish, and more universally human. I love short hair.
ReplyDeleteLOVE IT!
ReplyDelete