Rich was gone for just one day on a business trip to Chicago. The boys had their normal amount of meltdowns but the evening went pretty smoothly and turned into this:
and this:
And then they were both in bed before 7:00 pm. Aaahhh... bliss.
Rich was gone for just one day on a business trip to Chicago. The boys had their normal amount of meltdowns but the evening went pretty smoothly and turned into this:
and this:
And then they were both in bed before 7:00 pm. Aaahhh... bliss.
What cute boys. You're such a fun mom.
ReplyDeleteThat is a great goofy laugh. :)
ReplyDeleteman, boys are crazy!!!!! Too cute.
ReplyDeleteYour boys are soooo cute! I love his goofy laugh! Looks like you guys must always have fun with those two lil ones!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I wish I could have Derek in bed before 7:00! What a dream!
ReplyDeleteJames has changed a ton. He was still such a baby at our house. He looks like a little boy.
ReplyDeleteyour boys are so cute and mellow. I think it is the Fisher in them. I love how William keeps wanting to see. dang digital cameras.
ReplyDelete